Auto Equity Loans Cathedral City
Talk to us about Auto Equity Loans at 760 574 2556 for English or 760 574 3553 for Spanish, or Apply on Line
Auto Equity Loans Cathedral City is affiliated with Village Financial Services, Inc. one of the oldest and most trusted auto equity lenders in the desert. We help residents from Cathedral City get the cash they need, regardless of why they need it.
Usually, the process can be completed in one to two hours.
Our reliable auto title loans are based on the equity of your vehicle and approval can be determined in under 30 minutes. If you’re in or around the Cathedral City area and need cash quickly call our us at 760 574 2556, or for Spanish, call 760 574 3553. We want to help
Our title loan application process is straightforward. Here are the three steps you need to know:
THREE EASY STEPS TO AUTO EQUITY LOANS IN CATHEDRAL CITY
- Fill out and send in the form under the “Get A Quote” tab. That will let us tell you in a very short time how much we could probably lend you. Bad credit is not a deal killer with us. We use your vehicle for collateral and look at your ability to repay. We make loans every day to people with lower credit scores.
- We generally only require the following documents: Driver’s License, Car title, proof of residence like a utility bill, and proof of liability insurance like your insurance card. You can email, fax, or even take pictures on your phone and text those to us.
- We will get the loan approved before you even have to come in. Or in many cases, we can meet you with a loan document for you to sign, and a check for you to immediately cash. We will at that time take some pictures of your vehicle, and you will have the cash you need and be on your way.
Reasons for Obtaining a Cathedral City Car Title Loan
- As mentioned earlier, there are so many reasons Cathedral City residents choose to get a car title loan at Village Financial.
- Hospital bills
- Educational expenses
- Traveling expenses
- Overdue bills
- Home or Auto Repairs
- Home Remodeling
- And more!
hassle-free. Even if you have less than perfect credit we can most likely help you obtain a loan. We simply use the equity of your vehicle to determine if you qualify for a car title loan. We use a quick but efficient process so you can get the money quickly without the frustration and stress.
Regardless of why you need cash, if you’re in an emergency or dire situation we encourage you to consider an auto title loan. We can help you find the perfect loan thanks to our superior lending network. Within 24 hours you will receive your money however it typically takes less time. You can read our FAQ page to see more answers to the common questions we receive.
How Does A Car Title Loan Work?
The process is rather simple. You apply online, in-person or over the phone to see if you qualify. Should you qualify you will need to get the required paperwork to us and then we can begin processing your application. We have a superior lending network so we’re able to help you get the perfect loan for your situation and we aim to make the process as hassle-free as possible. You won’t have to worry about hidden costs and fees when you choose Village Financial. Some people prefer to visit our Palm Desert location.
Bad credit is usually not a deal killer.
Car title loans are ideal if you have poor credit and can’t seem to get a traditional bank loan which is harder to obtain. While we do have certain requirements, they are far less than what a traditional bank would require. If you have a past bankruptcy can help if it has discharged. If you are stuck in a title loan with another company, we can frequently save you $100 or more a month on payments, and get you into a payment you can afford.
Get $2510 or More!
The minimum amount you can obtain by state law in California is $2,510 but if you’re in need of much more, we can still help. We don’t make money until you get funded. You can continue driving your vehicle as well!
Your Allowed Loan Amount Is Based On:
- Vehicle mileage
- Automobile age
- Car condition (body and mechanical)
- Current resale values
You can borrow anywhere from the state minimum, which varies, or as much as 50,000 dollars. Village Financial Services employs helpful and knowledgeable staff so if you have any questions at all do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
About Cathedral City
Cathedral City is a city in Riverside County, California, United States. Colloquially known as Cat City, the population was 51,200 at the 2010 census. Located between Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage, it is one of the nine cities of the Coachella Valley (Palm Springs area) in Southern California. Cathedral City has the second largest population in the Coachella Valley, after Indio.
The city’s name derives from “Cathedral Canyon” to the south of the town, so named in 1850 by Colonel Henry Washington because of its rock formations that are reminiscent of a cathedral. The city started as a housing subdivision in 1925, but it was not incorporated until 1981, and it has grown significantly in population since then.
Top-rated Cathedral City Restaurants